Horrible! Something similar was happening in San Francisco, too. Watch your dogs closely, guys!
TOPEKA, Kan. — A poison used to kill rats was fed to a dog, with deadly results in Topeka, and now veterinarians are warning pet owners that someone may be getting a sick thrill out of killing dogs in this way.
In addition to the one that died, fifteen other dogs have been sickened by rat poison hidden in their food.
One of the dog owners says he saw someone in a white van throwing the poisoned food into yards and driving away.